Monday, October 19, 2009

Landscaping: Front Yard Plant List

Last week, I posted about my trees being removed and the first draft of the landscaping for my yard that my friend came up with (read post).

Here's the rendering of my yard again:

Over the weekend, Krista sent me my proposed plant list so I know what all that green, yellow, pink, and purple stuff is:

Bulb
Freesia
Daffodill

Herb
Rosmarinus officianalis 'Tuscan Blue'
Mexican Bush Sage

Perennial
Kangaroo Paws orange
Sunset Gold Breath of Heaven
Superior Lemon Yellow Day Lily
Pink European

Shrub
Japanese Boxwood Conical
Pineapple Guava- shrub NOT
Red and Yellow Lantana
India Hawthorn

Succulent
Salad Bowl or Dinner Plate

Tree
Frosty Pink Angel's Trumpet
White Crepe Myrtle Tree

Vine
Carolina Jessamine

And I sent her the measurements of my current, LAME porch, that she needs so her carpenter can work on making the one in the rendering above a reality.

My current porch/entry way. It used to have posts and a railing on the outer edge, but there was termite damage so when they tented my house, I just had them tear them out rather than replace it. That saved me about $175 and I knew at some point I'd be doing something to fix up this entryway. Or rather finding someone to come up with an idea to help me fix up this entry - thanks Krista!


No comments:

Post a Comment