Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Impulse Buy, Lazy Cat and Christmas Pics

This is a short, disjointed post with some random eye candy.

I stopped by Target to buy shampoo and cat liter and, as is the fate of all who enter Target, I left with more than I expected. Including this awesome white, gray and mustardy-yellow tablecloth that I picked up on clearance for $12.


I put it in the breakfast nook and it goes pretty well with my walls and curtains. Added bonus: it conceals the bench which is due for reupholstering, something that is pretty low on my home improvement list.

Surfing
I haven't been posting much because for the past 2.5 months, I've been surfing like a madwoman. The conditions in San Diego have been really consistent and fun leaving little time for home improvement projects! Here's a random surf-related picture I took in La Jolla of some strange Lifeguard box.

Cats
My cat Jackson, doing what he does best:


Christmas 2011
Just because, here's what Christmas looked at my place in 2011.

Christmas 2011 portrait with my volleyball girlfriends at my 2nd Annual Girls Night In Holiday Celebration.



No comments:

Post a Comment